SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF JOP POSITION:
The agent undertakes all kinds of tasks that are relevant to sales such as negotiation and client follow-ups.
TASKS DESCRIPTIONS AND RESPONSABILITES:
- Must visit clients according to schedule and follow the client principle A-B-C.
- May take the orders on the road or by telephone at home.
- Ensure the management of credit notes and complaints.
- Canvass for business in order to obtain new clients
- Ensure the management of promotions and tastings.
- Distribute promotional material to clients.
- Report to the Sales Director with data on the competition
- Must acknowledge the complaint procedure.
- Undertake any tasks ordered by his/her supervisor.
- College Diploma or the equivalent.
- Sales experience.
- Driver’s license: Class G (Ontario) or Class 5 (Québec)
- Bilingual (french-english)
- Good decision-making.
- Interpersonal and sociable skills.
- Good sense of responsibilities and organization.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- To work and travel outside of the office in Toronto area.